Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And here I am

There are many things in this world that annoy me. Automatic toilet bowls is one. Hearing birds chirp pleasantly in the morning after surviving an all-nighter is another. And blogging is a third. Yet here I am, a starving artist (or maybe I am just a maniac suffering from delusions of grandeur) who started a blog solely to expose my name, my writing, and my ideas, and share them with people I have, and will, never, meet. All because a woman  named Caitlin, who I’ve never met but sounds very attractive on the telephone, suggested that I do so. Marvelous.

Now, if you’re reading this, I’m sure you don’t care. I’m sure you people want to read blogs that relate to current events and pop culture. Well unfortunately, I am not here to do that. At least, not all the time. Instead, I will offer you intellectual, thought-provoking allegories and short stories that pertain to my soon-to-be-published book. Actually, that’s a BLATANT lie. It’s not even close to getting published. However, I am very confident (or again, maybe I am just delusional) that it WILL get published and become a child’s fictional classic. I hope. Until that glorious day arrives, YOU will be my audience.
Many of my blogs (I’ll most likely get lost on a tangent every now and then and discuss totally random things) will offer insight and thought-provoking analysis to the ideas  that I concocted while writing the first draft of my book. Some of these ideas will be oh-so-sweet and endearing. Others will probably offend you. But that’s OK. You can’t please ‘em all. With that said, my first OFFICIAL blog shall commence tomorrow, and I think it’ll be a good way kickstart the madness. So if any of you wonderful bloggers out there want to get your minds BLOWN, then stick with me. Hopefully by the time I’m done with you, you’ll be sitting in a chair, contemplating your life.

Love you all,
Phantasma

No comments:

Post a Comment